AVRASA is recruiting talented professionals to participate on committees designed by NYS OASAS in an effort to redesign employment support services within NYS OASAS treatment programs.
- Participation will require approximately a 2-month commitment and presence in either face to face or teleconferences
- Committees will begin around the last week of October 2014 and end in December 2014
- Proposals drafted within each committee will be presented to the OASAS Chain of Command up to and including the Commissioner of OASAS
- Revising the Work Readiness Checklist (PAS-68)
- Updating OASAS Webpages
- Local Service Bulletin - Employment Supports
- Training - Substance Use Disorder Supported Employment Evidence Based Practice
- Inter-agency Collaborations
If you are interested in participating on a committee, please complete the form below, and someone will be in touch with you shortly.